Hobbies


When I´m feel anxious, sad or stress, the thing that most relax me is bicycling. When I do it I can think a lot of things, enjoy the present, see that all my problems are mere appearances of the mind, like my buddhist master say, and take pictures of the places I go. When I was 15 years old my father was worried about me because I didn´t like make physical activity, so he gave me a beautiful bicycle that I named Skyes. Since then riding my bike became my favorite hobby. I used to go out to ride my bicycle every weekend and free afternoons with my best friends in my natal city Calama, we used to road all the outsides of the city and the river, we talked about life and gave ourselves support. Now that all we live in different cities I go out alone when I’m in Calama, it’s a little bit nostalgic but still being the perfect time to philosophize, like the peripatetics but riding a bicycle. The most part of the year I’m studying in Santiago so like I don’t have a bicycle here I like study in a self-taught way the things that interest me, that's my nerdy side. Thanks for read me. I will leave some pictures that I took bicycling in Calama and some in San Pedro de Atacama.








Comentarios

Entradas populares