My career choice


When I was a child I´ll never think to much in the future. So, I don’t remember what I used to want to be when I would grow up, maybe an editor of fashion magazines (I had a mysterious collection in my room of vogue magazines of past years).
In the last years of school, I had a lot of options to choose a career, like architecture, engineering in some mention or film direction, the last maybe was the career of my dreams. But when I graduated, I must choose not only one career, I had to choose too, a city to go to study.
With some of orientation vocation, my teacher of the academy of debates help me to choose public administration, because was very similar to the competitions that we practice and the work that I was doing, and I really like the Political Sciences like too many other factual sciences.
The first year of university, I didn't know the type of job that I rather be in the future, I didn't know to another public administrator to know what they do. So I started to talk with teachers that has a lot of jobs in the government or public administration. I met one public administrator who made me meditation class, and he has a lot of informal jobs not in the public administration, like doing SMEs, rehabiliting pumas, writing books, and that inspired me to know that I still can do whatever that I want.

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares