My Favourite Piece of Technology


Resultado de imagen para smartphonesI think that the most essential piece of technology is the smartphone, there´s no other piece more functional like this. The smartphone is like a computer more easy to use and you can take it with you wherever you want, is portable. I use it for a lot of things like listening music, notice me about personal issues or news, talk whit someone whenever I need, annotate all things I need buy and to do, to check my bank account and ,of course, to have fun.  I’m not the kind of person that always uses the phone. I’m the most part of the day occupied with my daily do list or doing any other things, but I have it on me anywhere I go. Personally, I like smartphones because of their computer processing units, the resolution of their photos (I like to take photos of the places I go), and the size that they have. The thing I like the most of having a smartphone is that I don't get lost myself in Santiago and I always know how to get to the places I want. I think that my life without a smartphone will be more difficult, I wouldn´t be able to talk with my family that lives in other city and wouldn´t have instantaneous information that I need, and the most horrible thing is that I would get lost all the time.  


Comentarios

  1. great post! I use the smartphone for check my bank account too jajja

    ResponderEliminar
  2. one of my favourite piece of technology is the cell phone just like you, great post !

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Is good that the smartphone make different things, I think that is a excellent tool that I use to don't lost me in the city too. Regards.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. my smartphone is very important for me too!

    ResponderEliminar
  5. the smartphones are important for everyone!

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares