First Post


My name is Constanza Meléndez. I’ve never had a blog before, so I’ll start introducing myself. I am 19 years old, I born in January 25th, 2000. I’m from Calama, Chile, but I’m currently living in Santiago, because I started my studies of Public Administration. Most part of the year, I´m far away from my family. I have a little brother that still goes to school. His name is Gabriel. The thing I miss the most is my cat called Cochi, by the way, I’m a very fan of cats. I like to play guitar, I like to play songs of my favorites bands like Pink Floyd and Pearl Jam, but I’m not so good. I’m very fan of cinematography and my favorite director is Stanley Kubrick who filmed The Clockwork Orange and the Shinning, My favorite movies.  

Comentarios

  1. Hi Constanza!
    You are a beautiful person and i am happy to meet you.
    This post is cool like you! <3
    See you in the university, bless<3

    ResponderEliminar
  2. My friend ! It's great read this, I love it ! You're so incredible and a big person. When you travel to Arica?
    Regards :)

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Cochi is the best name i have ever heard .

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Nice post! This is my first blog too

    ResponderEliminar
  5. I don't knew that you play guitar, very nice post

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares