A photograph and its story

My father is a great fan of an old band called Pink Floyd. When he was 13 years old, he discovered this band and started an obsession whit their music and art. So, that mean that his daughter grew up with the music of Pink Floyd. The most part of my musical tastes are influencing by my dad, but I can say that in a silly way that this band is the soundtrack of my life. When I was almost an adolescent I began to understand the songs meaning, so I started to make a sense of belonging with the albums that are very conceptual, and like me father, I started an obsession with the band. I will not start the debate of who was the truly leader of the band, they were all leaders, but my favorite member is David Gilmour. I'm fascinated of the way that he composes songs that can make you get goosebumps and the way that he write poems that reflect the reality in a way in a subtle and fine way. I don't believe in the concept of idols, but if you ask me who is my idol I'll say Gilmour. This photo was taken in the first and only time that Gilmour made a concert in Chile in 2015, and with my father we went to the concert. I remember this one of my best days in my life, I was listen in live to the man that wrote the songs which I grew up and that have alot of mean to me.

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares