Favourite Subject

My favorite subject of during this semester, in the carreer of public administration, is DYNAMICS OF THE CHILEAN PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION imparted by Thomas Griggs. The teacher is very inspiring and help me a lot to understand more about the carreer that I’m studying and continue forming my vocation for the public service. In this subject I have been learning a lot of things related to the public administration of Chile, how the state organism’s works and a series of relevant, historical and political data of the country that I did not know. I like so much learn and read thing related to the politics, economy and administration. Last semester, I had a subject called CONTEMPORARY POLITICAL IDEAS AND DEBATES, that has been my favorite subject during the time I’m in the career. My teacher was called Gonzalo Parra and he was very motivating and completely handled the contents, he make me read a lot of interesting things, autors like Hannah Arendt, Locke, Rosseau, Hobbes, Bobbio, Machiavelli, and others. The thing that I most remember of the subject was learning about feminism reading autors like chapman and, my favourtie, Simone de Beauvoir.

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares